Plain Jane begins blogging


I am a stay at home girl who has children, a husband, a dog, a cat and a room for creating in. I am a passionate sewer, knitter, patchworker, embroiderer, felter, anyway just about anything that is textile. I am no good with anything messy especially involving paint or glue.

This last few weeks I have been working on some new knitted felted bags of my own design for selling locally and things are coming along well, just need to organise some labels.

I like it when I make time to have a good scrounge around in the local thrift stores looking for textile treasures. I love finding beautiful fabrics and recreating them into clothes for me, bags and aprons. This is recycling at it's best and it will help to save our planet for our children to enjoy.
 

I will post some photos in the next few days of items I have been working on and you can let me know what you think.

No comments: