Birds eye view


This is where I live. I found this new aerial photo in an internet newsletter that arrived minutes ago. This photo is part of the advertising for land sales in a new estate that adjoins our village. You can see why my kids just couldn't imagine living anywhere else, it's a kids paradise and not too shabby for the adults either. We swim at the river and all the beaches just depending on the wind and tides, they are all gorgeous and clean. Walking is my favourite, there is always something new to spy. Two days ago the kids and I were on our neighbours back patio watching migrating whales frollicking in our bay with a huge pod of dolphins leaping about, must have been a school of bait fish around as there were sea birds swarming on the surface. Can't wait for summer to get going, today is cloudy with very fine misty rain, I wouldn't mind if it really rained but just get on with it and then give us some nice sunny days again.

5 comments:

Levin said...

Fabulous aerial shot. I love the blueness of the water - so inviting. I can fully understand why your kids wouldn't want to move either - they have paradise right on their doorstep!
Cheers
l
x

Jenny said...

That is a great photo. WE enjoy living near the beach too and wouldn't choose anywhere else!

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't want to leave either.

Hope your rain clears up soon. We'll be having some rain here, but I'm not complaining. We need it desperately.

Abby said...

oh my....
luv Abby

Meg said...

How is the colour of the water...so gorgeous.